The 20th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS 2017) will be held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA from April 20-22, 2017. Since its inception in 1985, AISTATS has been an interdisciplinary gathering of researchers at the intersection of artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and related areas.
Three papers have been accepted from the Chair's researchers:
A Learning Theory of Ranking Aggregation
Anna Korba, Stephan Clemençon, Eric Sibony
Anomaly Detection in Extreme Regions via Empirical MV-sets on the Sphere
Albert Thomas, Stephan Clemençon, Alexandre Gramfort, Anne Sabourin
Stochastic Rank-1 Bandits
Sumeet Katariya, Branislav Kveton, Csaba Szepesvari, Claire Vernade, Zheng Wen
Others topics tackled dutring these three days include, amongts others:
- Supervised, unsupervised and semi-supervised learning, kernel and Bayesian methods,
- Stochastic processes, hypothesis testing, causality, time-series, nonparametrics, asymptotic theory,
- Graphical models and inference, manifold learning and embedding, network analysis, statistical analysis of deep learning,
- Reinforcement learning, planning, control, multi-agent systems, logic and probability, relational learning,
- Learning theory, game theoretic learning, online learning, bandits, learning for mechanism design...
Complete schedule and registration on www.aistats.org